I was feeling great for about a year then started to fall apart quickly...WHY?
First off I was consuming many foods that affected my immune system such as GF cookies that had cinnamon, vanilla, oats..I was eating/juicing cucumbers, oatmeal with cinnamon, bananas, pears, cauliflower, green peppers, pork and lots of it. THE BIG SHOCKER--I was taking Trace Minerals and mixing it into a cup of vitamin C, OJ and omegas.
But that sounds harmless and heatlhy? Sure it does! its sounds super duper! Minerals and Vitamin C sound super healthy!!!
WRONG! I thought it was until I started reading about Benzoic Acid and Sodium Benzoate (a very reactive chemical on my LEAP report)
NO WONDER I'M SICK! most mineral supplements have Sodium Benzoate and when mixed with Vitamin C it becomes a Benzine..!!! but lets elaborate....
BENZINE (what you don't know can kill you)
Sodium Benzoate keeps bacteria and fungus under control in acidic
conditions. It is used in salad dressings (vinegar), carbonated drinks
(carbonis acid), jams and fruit juices (citric acid), pickles (vinegar)
and condiments. It is also used in medicines, liquid vitamins/minerals
and cosmetics. As a food additive, sodium benzoate has the E number E211. via Wikipedia
Any drinks containing Sodium Benzoate 211 on the label such as Sunkist, Fanta, Diet Coke, Sprite, & Pepsi Max. A chemical reaction between Vitamin C and Sodium Benzoate creates Benzine, a highly Carcinogenic chemical.
Carcinogenic: A carcinogen is any substance, radionuclide, or radiation that is an agent directly involved in causing cancer. via Wikipedia
Benzine has the ability to severely damage the DNA in the Mitochondria to the point that it totally inactivates it, knocks it out altogether. The Mitochondria consumes oxygen to give you energy, and if you damage it, the cell starts to malfunction very seriously, often fatally. A whole array of Diseases has been tied to the damage to the DNA, including Parkinson's Disease and quite a lot of neuro-degenerative diseases..
This is a follow-up to the TV stations' story on Mentos and Diet Coke. Don't mix these two, they cause a chemical reaction (explosion) in the stomach. It's not only Mentos but also any mint products. Mint Life Savers, Tic Tac's, Cool Mint's, etc. The Mint is not the culprit here but the Aspartame in the diet drinks, 951 on the label. Also avoid 950 Acelsultame F (same thing). Aspartame poisoning has been scientifically linked to 92 Symptoms of disease.
Avoid all Toothpastes made in China! Especially Colgate. They contain Ethylene Glycol. This is an anti-freezing agent, highly toxic and even fatal. It destroys the liver, kidney, lung, blood cells, heart and the nervous system. It is also in some mouth washes, make-up, aftershave, baby powder and wipes, shampoo, and deodorants.
Avoid Smarties; they contain almost every toxic artificial colour on the market. To top it off Smarties are not even made of chocolate. Synthetic chocolate has no nutritional food value whatsoever.
WHY AREN'T THESE WARNINGS ON LABELS (we know why) PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!! I NEED TO KNOW! I could have made myself severly ill or killed myself and never known how because it seemed harmless.
PLEASE READ AND SEEK OUT KNOWLEDGE...no one will do it for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment