I added grass-fed beef to my diet and boy oh boy did i feel different. i have been feeling great then "BOOM" nausea around 1 hour after eating beef. this happened 2 times. I suspect that either corn or sweet potatoes are making me bloated. maybe an intolerance? I am juicing more and feeling energized which is helping with the days. My skin is clearing up more and more the past few days :)
SUMMARY
Day 7.5: (beef add)
-had beef for dinner and it made me nauseated after 1 hour.
Day 8: (beef and cabbage add)
-had the nauseated feeling again after 45 min to 1 hour. felt heavy and sluggish which is why i gave up red meat 5 months ago.
-cabbage gave me gas as always...no surprise since i pretty much stay away from it for that reason.
Day 9: (corn add)
-corn was fine but had it with sweet potatoes. something made me bloat. i suspect potatoes because i already have issues with white potatoes. i'll try this again with a small sweet potato on its own.
Thanksgiving was alright. no big
deal. everyone around me was eating free-range non frozen turkey with
everything that goes on a thanksgiving plate. I loved the smell..yes i
did! My plate consisted of pinto beans (smashed) lemon, garlic, sweet
potato, corn and salt flakes with a big glass of water. My desert was
unique. I mixed Bob's Mil organic corn meal with raw coconut butter, 3
organic apples blended to a pulp. I think put the batter into cupcake
molds and baked for 20 minutes on 350. little apple corn muffins!
Day 10: (shrimp, orange and rice add)
I will have shrimp and organic brown rice tonight :)
I will also add in fresh orange juice for my juice later! my fav!

No comments:
Post a Comment